Payment and Billing Options
We understand customer needs are consistently changing so we have a variety of options to make your billing as convenient as possible. Explore our options below for making payments and receiving your bill.
Four Ways To Pay
- Pay by credit card using Saint John Energy's reliable and secure customer portal. Sign up at My Account (all you need is to enter your name, account and customer number and last statement amount)
- Call our credit card payment centre direct - Paymentus toll free 1-866-417-3892
- Call Saint John Energy at (506) 658-5252 or toll-free at 1-877-907-5550 and use our IVR system, press option 2 then option 1, which will take you to our credit card payment centre (Paymentus)
*Note that a convenience fee of 1.75% will apply
- Online banking is offered by all major Canadian financial institutions
- Quick and easy to set up- Just follow your financial institution’s online banking procedure
- Enter “Saint John Energy” and your 18 character Saint John Energy Customer and Account number where required
- Note that we do not accept e-transfer as a payment option
- Sign up for pre-authorized payments at My Account, complete the pre-authorized payment form and attach an image of a voided cheque
- Authorize automatic bill payments from your bank account for a fast and easy payment option
- Mail your payment to: Saint John Energy, 325 Simms Street, Saint John, NB, E2M 3L6
Sign up at My Account to receive your bill online- It's convenient and eco-friendly.
- Sign up for alerts to be reminded when your bill is ready
- Download, save or print your online bill anytime
- View up to 3 years of your billing history
- View a graph of your consumption
The equalized payment option can help you budget better.
- Pay the same amount each month based on your yearly consumption patterns
- A monthly payment estimation is made, based on your electricity usage
- Sometimes customer usage changes over time. Any balances owing or credits on accounts are reconciled each September and a new equalized period begins
How to sign up?
1. Call our team at 506-658-5252 option 2, to get your quote for your monthly payments and find out more about the program.
2. Using the quote that you have received from our Customer Service team, register for the equalized payment program here.
3. You will receive an email to confirm that you have successfully registered.