Billing and Payment Options
We understand customer needs are consistently changing so we have a variety of options to make your billing as convenient as possible. Explore our options below for receiving your bill and making payments.
Paperless Billing - sign up at My Account
Receiving your bill online is convenient and environmentally friendly.
- Sign up for Alerts to be reminded when your bill is ready and /or due
- Download, save or print your online bill anytime
- View up to 3 years of your billing history
- View a graph of your consumption
Pre-Authorized Payment - sign up at My Account , complete the pre-authorized payment form and attach an image of your voided cheque.
Authorize automatic bill payments from your bank account for a fast and easy payment option at no additional fee – plus, you’ll always pay your bill on time!
Equalized Payment Program
Equalized payment options are available to help customers budget monthly expenses.
- Pay the same amount each month based on your yearly consumption patterns.
- Saint John Energy makes every attempt to estimate an accurate monthly payment based on electricity usage. In some circumstances a customer’s electricity needs change over time; and any balances owing or credits on a customer’s account are reconciled each September and a new equalized period begins.
- To speak to a Customer Service Representative about your equalized payment plan please call 506-658-5252 option 2.
Once you receive your quote from a Customer Service Representative, the equalized payment agreement is available for print here.
Electronic banking payments are offered by all major Canadian financial institutions. Simply follow your financial institution’s online banking request procedures, adding “Saint John Energy” or "Power Commission of the City of Saint John" and your 18 digit combined Saint John Energy Customer and Account number where required.
Payments may be made using MasterCard or Visa. A convenience fee of 1.75% will apply. Payment may be made online (My Account) or by calling toll-free to 1-866-417-3892.
Visit our office Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to pay your bill in person with one of our friendly customer service representatives at 325 Simms Street, Saint John.
Mail your payment to; Saint John Energy 325 Simms Street, Saint John, NB E2M 3L6
Online Customer Payment - sign up at My Account
Make a payment with your credit card though Saint John Energy's reliable and secure customer portal. Sign up at My Account by providing your name, account and customer number and last statement amount.